Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!!

So my name is Morgan and I started this blog just to show what I do and where I go. and to see if I can help anyone wherever I go.
I really wanted to help all the people with children that has my allergy's, which are: nuts, peanuts, eggs, and red meats. so many new parents find out that there child has allergy's and don't really know how to deal with that and i just want to give some pointers. I am very interested in helping the Central Asia Institute and try and get money for more schools like what Greg Mortenson did in the remote mountain regions of Pakistan in the village called Korphe.
I love to travel and have started on that path when I went to kamloops to visit my aunt at 14, at 15 I went down to Tampa, Florida and flew back by myself. In 2009 my family went on a two month trip around the top of the us and Canada in a moterhome. we saw so many things which inspired me to keep on traveling.
welcome to my Blog!!!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment