Saturday, July 3, 2010

surgery

so here's the story.in may, my whole family was at a video put on by my church, and i was outside just having fun, when my foot got caught on the irrigation system and i went over head first off the 6 foot wall. but as i was falling down i had a matrix moment and whipped around and landed on my feet. i know "wow that was close" but as i fell i felt my left knee give way and pop. that's when i yelled to my cousin to go and get my mom and i started to cry. my knee hurt so much and I felt like it was broken. when my cousin came back and was with my dad who came and looked at my knee.
then my dad my mom a man from the church and my cousin helped me into my dads truck so that i could go home. i was in extreme pain and i just wanted it to go away.when i went to the doctors, he sent me to have an MRI.(thank you Dr,Stone for the fast appointment). they found out that my ACL in my knee is torn all the way Thu. so now I'm going to have surgery on Sept 15 2010. and boy m i scared! but i have faith in God will that i Will be fine!
wish me luck!!!
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment