Thursday, July 8, 2010

Graduation!!!!!!


soooooooooooooooo hot i am dripping every where!!!
and oh my gosh if this Saturday is this hot then I'm in trouble. I'm wherein a full length ball gown and singing, heaven preserve me!! oh so maby i should tell you what I'm doing heh heh!!! well, in the Victoria homeschooling group we focus on Thomes Jefferson Education. which basically means that the parents teach there children not just to graduate and get a job so that you can pay off your debts! it means that we lean to become leaders! now I'm not talking about your kid will be the next prime minister, but he/she Will be able to take charge in a group setting or be an influence in the community! since i don't really ever stop learning, the parents of the group have decided to give the Depth phase group (17-18 year olds) a party to celebrate the next step in our life and to tell all the younger kids our missions in life.here's mine:
[oh and by the way this is going to be said after my singing]



As you probably have guessed, my mission in life is to find and share the beauty in the world. Whether it’s Thu song or music or art. I feel inspired by the magic around me that is Gods creation and want people to feel happy and to see what I see in the world.
I believe that god has a plan for me, and that my part in the big musical called life is to do I can and to do my best.
Christopher Robin said to Winnie the Pooh: “a little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” If even I do just a little bit of each, then I will be so happy. The biggest question I have is ‘this is the beginning of the next step in my life. Will I be able to make the world more beautiful? To answer my question is a quote from DR, Seuss.
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed. Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed



SATURDAY:
yep it was hot and in my dress wasn't a big help. but who cares i had alot of fun! i sang my best, and the pictures turned out great.
the night went like this, the boys showed up and we took some pictures and then the limo showed up!!!
we all climbed in and went to Malia's house to pick her up.
then we went to moses beach to take pictures in our grad stuff. the boys in there tuxes and the girls in there dresses.
then we went to the dinner and we all gave speeches. then we had an awesome dance.
well to all the grads out there ,congratulations!!!!!!!
Morgana

No comments:

Post a Comment